Besan Bread Toast Recipe | How to make Besan Bread Toast
How to make Besan Bread Toast recipe at home with a step by step recipe. Besan Bread Toast is usually made with halved bread slices. But you can also serve whole slices if you have a large amount to make so it’ll save a lot of time. Besan Bread Toast is best to serve hot with tea or coffee; it is also a popular quick snack recipe for the evening too, Besan Toast can also be packed for tiffin box for a quick bite in office. Furthermore, it is not deep fried, so may it turns soggy after a while.
How to Make Besan Bread Toast #
Besan Bread Toast is a healthier recipe for those who are health conscious because it’s less oil consuming snack which can also be referred to as eggless flavor french toast. Generally, it is eaten without any side dish, but you can also serve this dish with garlic chutney, tomato ketchup and green chutney, it tastes great with any dips.
Furthermore, Bread besan toast recipe is one of the most simple and most accessible bread toast recipe. But I would like to share some tips with you. Firstly toast the besan bread on low to medium flame for perfect cooked besan inside too. You can also add vegetables of your preference. Finally, you can also add rice flour / corn flour to besan better to make besan bread toast crisper.
How to Serve Besan Bread Toast #
Besan bread toast is served with tomato ketchup, garlic chutney, green chutney. Besan bread toast is also served in parties like birthday, kitty or get to gather.
Besan Bread Toast Recipe | Besan Toast
- 2 cup Besan (Gram Flour)
- 1/2 cup Capsicum (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Salt to Taste
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 tbsp coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- 1 tbsp oil
- water as required
- Garlic Chutney
- Tomato Ketchup
- Firstly cuts the sides of the bread and cut in the middle of the bread for two halves.
- Now take a bowl and add besan.
- Furthermore add capsicum, onion and coriander.
- Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt as per taste and mix well.
- Now add oil and mix.
- Moreover, add water and prepared better.
- Take iron tawa, grease with few drops of oil. Then dip bread slice in better and transfer on tawa. Flip over bread slices and pour a few drops of oil. Cook till golden brown on both sides.
- Lastly, serve with garlic chutney and tomato ketchup.
Instructions to Make Besan Bread Toast Recipe #
1. Firstly cuts the sides of the bread and cut in the middle of the bread for two halves.
2. Now take a bowl and add besan.
3. Furthermore add capsicum, onion and coriander.
4. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, salt as per taste and mix well.
5. Now add oil and mix.
6. Moreover, add water and prepared better.
7. Take iron tawa, grease with few drops of oil. Then dip bread slice in better and transfer on tawa. Flip over bread slices and pour a few drops of oil. Cook till golden brown on both sides.
8. Lastly, serve with garlic chutney and tomato ketchup.
Tips to Making Besan Bread Toast Recipe #
- Firstly make sure your better is not too thick or watery. Else bread don’t cook well or soggy.
- Furthermore, don’t deep bread slice in better for a long time otherwise bread breaks down.
- You can add any of your choice vegetables. And also grate cheese on top for variety.
- Make in mind one point is don’t cook in high flame else bread cooked outside but your besan didn’t cook from inside.
- Lastly, you can serve with your choice of chutneys or dips.
We hope you have found this recipe helpful. Let us know your questions or feedback if any through the comment section is below. You should subscribe to our newsletter and get notified when we publish new recipes. Even more, you can explore here other interesting recipes.
If you like our recipes, please consider buying us a coffee.
Thank you for your support!
Buy me a coffee!